I’m a sucker for all things gilded. I love delicate chains, chunky cocktail rings and statement necklaces in sparkly, shiny gold. In terms of trends, metallics are super hot for spring, and mixing metals is no longer taboo. Lately, my eye is drawn to gold of a rosier shade. Rose Gold jewelry is having it’s moment right now. The warm tone is universally flattering. Wear alone or mix with other metals – Rose Gold looks just as lovely layered with yellow gold, silver and gun metal. Below, a few picks in Rose Gold jewelry that will have you glowing.
1) Gala Crocodile Disc Earrings ($176). Crocodile embossing on metallic disks create amazing texture.
2) Straight from the hand of an artisan, Daniella Kallmeyer’s Chain Necklace ($395), effortlessly mixes chunky silver chains and an organic rose gold statement piece.
3) Love the modern spin taken on by these Paige Novick Laura Rose Gold Earrings ($338).
4) One of my favorite jewelry brands, this Rebecca Pink Gold Bracelet has charms and crystal stones.
5) Layered together or worn alone, a Dynasty Cuff ($168) adds a great, modern edge.
6) Precious and personalized, Christie Martin’s Double Disc and Diamond Tag Necklace ($1415) is delicate and sentimental.
7) Mixed, hammered metals on the Bita Pourtavoosi Stacking Ring Set ($38) are at once casual and luxe.
What do you think of this trend? Would you wear rose gold jewelry?