|We saw it on the Spring 2010 runways and we've been seeing it on celebs everywhere - yellow is a bright sunny color that's still going strong this summer!|
Anna Sui, Diane Von Furstenburg and Betty Jackson (designs above) were among many designers to inject pops of color into their spring/summer lineups.
From light pale yellow to bright citrus, yellow is a surprisingly flattering color. It has been known to bring out a tan and pairs well with tons of other colors, like white, purple and blue.
Sarah Jessica Parker rocked a neon yellow Valentino for her Sex and the City
2 movie premiere. This dress sparked many comments and opinions, but we have to say we loved it. Whitney Port made a modern little Yigal Azrouel mini stand out in the best way.
But don't save yellow for the main event - try adding bits of yellow to your everyday wardrobe. Here are a few bold yellow accessories that will keep your spirits bright!
1) Ray-Ban Metallic Aviator Sunglasses in Yellow, $139
2) Shay Todd Tassel Bandeau Bikini, $92
3) Tory Burch Sawla Fringe Clutch, $350
4) Hive and Honey Yellow Link Necklace, $58
5) Jessica Simpson Vida Sandal, $29.99
6) La Mer Simple Wrap Watch, $99
7) Vita Small Bamboo Bracelet, $145
*Images from Elle.com and InStyle.com*
Do you wear yellow? What is your favorite yellow piece of clothing or
accessory to wear?